Check out of most commonly asked questions below, still have questions? Give us a call or drop us a line!
1. Do you have a price menu? We do! It is located toward the bottom of our Services page and has pricing for most of our packages starting points. Keep in mind that it's not a fully inclusive list and the final pricing of projects does depend on all of your job specifics.
2. Do you offer discounts? We do offer exclusive rates to Hansen Restoration customers. We also offer discounted package totals to clients who are doing several rooms at once. Pricing is different for every project.
3. Do you offer 3d renderings? We do not offer any in house rendering services. We use our knowledge of design, as well as, inspiration photos to help convey our ideas so you can visualize our suggested design plans. Projects like Kitchen remodels that involve cabinetry do come with a complimentary rendering of the selected cabinet brand and kitchen layout if you are working with Hansen Restoration. After they have made your render fit to your space specs and cabinet line we work with them to make any needed aesthetic adjustments to perfect the design. We will ask them to swap out elements and move things around until its flawless! Alternately, if you are not working with Hansen, most cabinetry suppliers do also provide a free rendering when you are ordering their cabinetry.
4. Do you work with anyone who does full renovation renderings? We do! We can recommend third parties who charge separately that can work with our design to create a rendering if you would like to see one. We do our best to help you visualize without having to pay additional fees for services like these in order to keep your project costs as low as possible.
5. Do you design business's? Absolutely! There is unlimited potential when you reinvent your companies image and brand. We love to be a part of this phase in your business. From hair salons, to doctor offices, to large corporations, we LOVE to help you create an effective environment for both your customers and employees.
6.Do you do small jobs? Yes! We do everything from a single bathroom to full home renovations.
7.Do you work outside of Medina? Absolutely! We travel anywhere within 45 minutes of our location. We do make exceptions for certain projects occasionally, and include appropriate travel fees.
8.Do you ever make mistakes on projects? We certainly do. Try as we might to be perfect we do occasionally order an incorrect size, or miss a small detail somewhere. The good news is that we always take full responsibility, and remedy the mishap immediately. Customer service is extremely important to us. We encourage open communication with all of our clients, do our absolute best to meet all of their needs, and make sure they are happy throughout their project.
9. Do you have a waiting list? Yes we do. However, your wait time will be dependent on your project scope and job details. We will get you started as quickly as we can.
10.Do you work on weekends? No. We love design, but we love our families more. Company owner, Bri Hansen, has five daughters that she is extremely active with. So weekends and evening are filled up with everything her sweethearts need.
11.Do you handle returns for decor, furniture, or reno materials? If we choose something on our own and you absolutely hate it, then we will be happy to return it for you and find something you love. If you approve and decide on one of our suggestions then receive it and change your mind, that is no problem at all but you will handle the return.
12. How do design payment work? Every project is different but in most cases you pay 50% down for us to begin your design work, then the remaining 50% is due upon project completion.
13. Do you offer refunds? Due to the nature of our work we do not offer refunds.